BALDUR Gait Well Drop Foot Orthosis, easy to get into shoes BALDUR Gait Well Drop Foot Orthosis, front view BALDUR Gait Well Drop Foot Orthosis,adjustable assisted power by elasticity element. BALDUR Gait Well Drop Foot Orthosis, user could walk in normal gait with high coverage of leg. BALDUR Gait Well Drop Foot Orthosis, side view 1 BALDUR Gait Well Drop Foot Orthosis, side view 2
* To improve drop foot with hyper tone caused by any formed of disease.
* To improve drop foot inversion caused by any formed of disease.
* High coverage design in flank of upper bracket.
* Enhance forefoot fixation belt design.
* Active ankle dorsiflexion provided by 3 level elasticity element. The assisted power is adjustable according to user's situation.
* Hollow design of heel makes it more stable between foot and bracket and one could gain more proprioceptive feedback on the sole.
* Special design of of the ankle fixation belt could fix the foot better, restricts inappropriate actions , increases the stability of foot , and reduces ankle inversion greatly .
* Lightweight and easy to wear. Easy to wear in shoes , it's no need to buy a large one shoe . As almost shoes in the shop are suitable.
* The special design of the bracket avoids rubbing or compressing the ankle joint and increase the comfort of use.
* Indications : Drop foot with hyper tone or ankle inversion caused by any formed of disease. Example : Peripheral nerve injury or SCI.
* Contraindications : Ankle joint deformatted or stiff.
* Accessories need to be checked regularly. If any damaged or worn , it needs to be replaced immediately to make sure the functionality and safety.
* If your feel uncomfortable when using this product, please help to contact with medical personnel in time.
*If the accessories of a new one have damaged packaging , missing parts or defect . We will do RMA.
click the figure to view in detail.
* Content : Gait Well AFO *1 , Elasticity element x3 and Accessories: Ventilated pad *1,Y-shape Velcro *2 , protect pad *1 , insruction for use *1 and shoehorn *1.