BALDUR iOpenLiving iOpen Move your hand, to train grasping by elasticity of composite steel wire. iOpen Move your hand, user could see the situation of finger through super thin steel wire (visual feedback) iOpen Move your hand, the arm cover is removable . iOpen Move your hand, steel wire is replaceable for different request of elasticity. iOpen Move your hand, The fingertips of the finger caps are exposed to allow tactile feedback when grasping iOpen Move your hand, adjustable wrist mount for different kinds of training course iOpen Move your hand, adjustable wrist mount for different kinds of training course
* For hand with weak muscle tone , hand can be opened by oneself or need fine finger motion . BALDUR iOpenLiving could be used for training and rehabilitation in daily life.
* To open and limit finger though elasticity of steel wire. To train grasping and catching . To provide correct finger motion feedback.
* Provide 2 type of elasticity of steel wire . User could adjust assisted power depend on one's muscle tone. The angle of the wrist joint is also adjustable depend on user's motion request.
* The fingertips of the finger caps are exposed to allow tactile feedback when grasping.
* Light , easy to operate, adjusting function could be completed in 3 seconds . This is also convenient to use in home life.
* Indications : Hand muscle tone caused by stroke , brain injury or spinal nerve injury. Or patients would like to do rehabilitation of fine hand motion .
* Contraindications: Hand joints deformation , stiff or hand with exposed wounds.
* Since to use BALDUR iOpenLiving need skill of training and personal adjustment, it needs to be used by medical personnel or under guidance of professionals.
* If you feel uncomfortable when using this product, please help to stop and contact with BALDUR in time.
Left hand / Right hand ; S size / M size
* Price： please help to contact BALDUR for asking price.
* Taiwan (R.O.C.) Patent