Baldur iOpen Mobile Arm Support (iOpenMAS) Baldur iOpen Mobile Arm Support. Adjustable anti-gravity in stepless. Baldur iOpen Mobile Arm Support.Good looking and durable. Baldur iOpen Mobile Arm Support could be used with suspension frame. Baldur iOpen Mobile Arm Support could help subluxation patient to do training exercise easily. Baldur iOpen Mobile Arm Support could help patient to do hand training exercise easily.
* iOpenMAS can help therapists to train patients with weak upper extremity functions.
* iOpenMAS can support proximal limbs and reduce load.
* iOpenMAS can provide the same support at any position in three-dimensional activities.
* To use iOpenMAS with BALDUR iOpen series rehabilitation (H1 , Open your hand . H3, Move your hand.),it can perform the training of fine movements more effectively.
* Uniform support elasticity throughout: iOpenMAS can provide the same support at all the vertical height.
* Customized adjustment : iOpenMAS can adjust elasticity according to the patient's condition.
* Easy to use: easy to operate , easy to adjust and no tools required.
* Diverse , effective training : Convenient to move , it can use with the existing suspension frame , it can use with training courses and dynamic orthosis.
* Patients with insufficiency of upper extremity function ,such as stroke , muscle atrophy, cerebral palsy and so on , to process life function rebuilding training.
* Since to use iOpenMAS need skills of training and personal adjustments, it needs to be used by medical personnel or under guidance of professionals.
* Specification : 1.0kg ~ 2.0kg multi-stage uniform elasticity.
* Contents : iOpenMAS *1, Instruction for use *1.